"Quality, Reliable Results...Driven Industry Leader"
Experts for all your Interior & Exterior Painting Needs…
Since 2005, and with over 30 years of experience, Troy Schwotzer Painting LLC has provided a professional residential and commercial year-round interior and exterior painting service with an outstanding reputation for quality workmanship second to none. We are family-owned and pride ourselves on completing one project at a time, on time and within budget, to provide you the service and attention you deserve. Our goal is to add your name to our list of glowing references.
We are proud to provide the following services:
- Interior & Exterior Painting
- Wallpaper Removal
- Drywall Repairs and Painting
- Removal and Smooth Finishing of Popcorn Textured Ceilings
- Refinishing of Woodwork, Cabinetry and more
- Stain Removal and Painting
- Painting of Concrete Structures
- Meticulous Preparation & Cleanup
- Free Estimates
Our Painting Procedures:
- Carefully move all furniture out of harms way and cover with plastic
- Take special care with all fixtures with protective coverings
- Apply drop cloths to any exposed or threatened areas within the painting region
- Do a thorough clean-up daily before exiting the location
- Repair any any holes caused by nails or screws.
- Caulk gaps where seems are exposed.
- Sand and dust areas needed to ensure proper adhesion of primers and paints
- Prime and spot prime to any bare wood or other surfaces as needed
- Stain-blocking primers used on water and smoke stains
- All interior work is done with rollers and brushes to optimize production and integrity of the job.
Do a thorough covering of all plantings, walkways and any other areas that are not suppose to be painted or power washed with the use of drop clothes and tarps, respectively.
Do an initial powerwash of each location getting off any loose particles, mildew and grime.
This is followed by a thorough scraping, ensuring all loose paint is removed.
A final powerwashing, if necessary, will be performed as a final cleansing to the location.
All joints receive siliconized caulking to prevent moisture from penetrating behind wood.
Paint is applied through the use of brush, roller and spray. Brushing is used for all fine work such as fascia and moldings. Rollers are used for siding and open areas. Spraying is used for open areas as well, but is followed with brushing and rolling. This is dependent on size of job.